Welcome to our website, www.follagroup.com (“Folla Shopping”, the “Website”), is owned and operated by Folla Group Marketing (“Follagroup”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The website is a copyrighted work belonging to Follagroup. Follagroup markets, sells and delivers products to customers via shipment. Certain features of the Website may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, conditions or rules, which will be posted on the Website in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- Account Creation.
- In order to use certain features of the Website (e.g., to use the Services), you must register for an account with Folla Shopping or proceed as a guest and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the Website registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is complete, truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information as such may change from time to time. Follagroup may suspend or terminate your account.
- Account Responsibilities.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Follagroup of any unauthorised use, or suspected unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security. Follagroup cannot and will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account or loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Pricing & Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, images, designs & prices found in our website are correctly displayed, errors may occurs. In the event we discovered any error in the price or detail of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible by giving you an option to reconfirm your order at correct price or detail, or we may cancel it without prior notice. If the order is cancelled due to errors, any paid amount will be fully refunded to your user account.
We are under no obligation to fulfill your order if the order the price or detail displayed in our website is incorrect even after we’ve acknowledged your order in a form of SMS, Email or Order Details found in your account.
- Ordering Services.
- You may order any of the Products offered following the directions on the Website. Follagroup may change the pricing for any portion Products (from time to time in its sole discretion) by updating the Website and without any additional notice to you. Follagroup may periodically send you discount coupon or voucher at no additional cost to you.
- Payment Terms.
- If you order Products, you agree to pay the then-current applicable Service fee or price per product and any applicable shipping charges all as listed on the Website. You hereby authorise Follagroup to bill the fee on you as described above. Fees are not inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. If there are taxes applicable for your country, we will impose it at checkout. If any fee cannot be charged for any reason, Follagroup may provide you, via email, notice of such non-payment and a link for you to update your payment information. If such non-payment is not remedied within seven (7) days after receiving such notice of non-payment, then Follagroup may immediately terminate the applicable Product.
- You can make payment through our payment gateway, Billplz online banking, PayPal wallet, cards, or other form of payment methods found in our website. Please submit payment notification if you choose to make payment directly to our Bank Account via online transfer, cash deposit, cheque deposit or ATM transfer without using the payment gateway to avoid order delay.
In your order details you will receive an Estimated Delivery Time, this is not a guaranteed delivery time for your order as we consider factors such as processing time & transit time.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under Follagrouup’s control and Follagroup shall not be held responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
Follagroup reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Follagroup and the Website harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of,
(a) the use of the Website,
(b) user content,
(c) the violation of this Agreement; or
(d) the violation of applicable laws or regulations.
We reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of us. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
Folla Shopping and Follagroup expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services:
(a) will meet your requirements;
(b) will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or
(c) will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability
In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any lost profit or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to this agreement or your use of, or inability to use, the Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to, and use of, the site and services are at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting therefrom.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this Website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of this Website following such amendment of these Terms and Conditions will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
Where your access to this Website is terminated, all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms and Conditions will survive. Reference to “Website” includes the whole or any part of the web pages located on this Website (including but not limited to any elements of design, underlying code, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content).